Friday, July 11, 2008

FREE SLURPEES

FREE SLURPEE DAY - Gosh, sometimes things are just good and right with the world - And free Slurpee day is one of those times -  It's nice to see the Sev give a little back - a little bit-o-delicious-Icy sugary heaven that everyone can enjoy - Absolutely FREE. I say HOO-RAY for July 11th every year -  Macie, Tej and I have already been once before 10am  - we're heading out again! I wonder how many we could consume - I bet between the 3 of us - upwards of 50 - They are free but they are only slightly larger than a standard sacrament cup - but still - they're free - walk in, fill up your little cup, smile and wave at the clerk - perhaps a little head nod to let them know you appreciate this little kind gesture -and walk out NO PURCHASE NECESSARY! What a glorious day!

1 comment:

Xavier Monge said...

You are funny when you talk about food. I remember your great emails from our contest. I guess stick with what you know. Food!