Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beautiful Suzi - Oh Suzi Q

Here are a few things that describe sweet Suzi (a.k.a. QZ, Q, Sweet Suz,  Suzi Q,The Beautiful Raven Haired Chicana, Suzanne, and last but not least - the Cutlery Chic). I have no idea how or why she's put up with me this long - there are easier existential questions brilliant minds have tried to tackle - but I don't try to understand questions such as these any longer -  I have learned that sometimes things just can't be explained. 
So, to quote the honorable Robert Nesta Marley ("Bob" for you "My Reggae collection is the Legend CD" wanna be Rasta fans) "she makes me feel like, a sweepstakes winner" - 
I just smile because I'm happy to be here - and happy she's here too!
  • Beautiful
  • Caring
  • Kind
  • Selfless
  • Love
  • Hilarious
  • Advocate
  • Ally
  • Rock
  • Guardian
  • True
  • Honest
  • Loyal
  • Rescuer
  • Nurturer
  • Warm
  • Happy
  • Smile

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Hey Nick,
Welcome to the land of blogging. I am glad you are doing this. I have added you to my list to check everyday. It's possible that I have no life! I should get one. Funny how sisters can feel so differently about things like blogging, huh?