Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Provo River Float - Labor Day Weekend

Macie and I decided to float the river this weekend. We had several people tell us they wanted to come along but once it was go-time everyone backed out. So it was just me and the bubbaGirl. Oh and the entire student bodies from BYU and UVU. It was chaos! But we had a blast. The water was FRIGID but refreshing. 2.5 hours of doing to flyfishermen what has been done to me many a morn whilst I fish the mighty LP. "Sorry I can't steer this thing" [as we smashed into the back of a chest waddered fully vested 9ft rod totin angler trying to present his Caddis fly to a trophy brown when all he had set out to do was find some solace on the water] NOT TODAY BUCKO









1 comment:

Hailey said...

How fun! We want to come next time for sure!